Today was quite interesting. Began with a meeting which put down all the relevant dates for both the essay and development of ideas modules. I came out of it feeling rather nervous and demoralized, not because I haven’t done anything, but because I know I have lots and lots still left to do. However, I decided today that i would look into something new, or at least, try something rather new. This was typography, not fancy type like I have experimented with in the past, but a proper typeface. This first test isn’t particularly very good for what i want to achieve in my navigational systems, although it served as a good base to refresh my Illustrator abilities. Check out the two letters i made down below. Bare in mind that the “d” is still not finished.